вторник, 29 септември 2009 г.

Love

How many times have you heard the words "I love you"? ....Have you? Really?

I don't think so! So, here is my take on it...

Love, butterflies down your spine, silly smiles and that amazing feeling of total completeness and freedom...

Freedom...I have a long history with that word. I've battled back and forth, trying to give a simple definition of what makes me feel free. But defining a feeling has never really worked for me. I just know it when i see it.

Same goes to LOVE. I've told you before - me and Love know each other well. Me and freedom are also good friends. Recently, I got acquainted with believing in the power of the Universe and the laws of attraction and I reckon I am nearly there.

Where? In that place of understanding myself and feeling free and loved...We all are children of the Universe, we are all loved and there is no real need for saying the Words..

On top of this, at times, these words are just being said, you know, for the little sake of it...Other times, they are SO special!

Can you love someone for who they are, can you feel the energy, the passion, the truth, can you look in their eyes and recognise yourself, can you be free and loved, can you have no limits, no boundaries, no expectations, can you believe in love, can you hope, can you dream? can you? I know we can.

This is for you. I love you!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар