сряда, 29 септември 2010 г.

Good morning;-)

Who said "life is what happens to us while we make plans"?

These last few months, I am really starting to fully get the idea of 1)projecting, wishing and creating, hand in hand with 2)the power of now and 3)accepting the somewhat predefined karmic identity we all have.

Dreaming is one of my favourite past-times, but allowing dreams to be totally free, with no specific faces and places is a challenge. No names. Just feelings. And yes, as I said now, my wish in life is to FEEEELL happy!! (and if it happens in a shitty flat somewhere in Lulin 23, so be it;-)

Dreaming about feeling happy already makes you happy. It totally shifts the energy to a very positive one and yep, you guessed it, once again I am smiling.

NOW. As now is the other true reality. We just don't know what's going to happen. And some of it is really not in our hands (karma or something else, I know that at times, life just happens, despite our plans and intentions).

Dreaming and letting go, projecting and allowing space for dreams to happen is hard enough, but sometimes things are just not meant to be. So why be disappointed? It is up to us to choose our reaction to the not-so-wonderful events in our lifes. And I choose to smile and be happy. Who can stop me?

Good morning;-)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар