вторник, 27 октомври 2009 г.

No expectations

Today has been full of reminders about how lucky I am.

No expectations. Just the hope it all works out for the best, for the best of all of us.

I want to write a book of life full of laughter and love, full of passion and understanding, full of red sheets and creativity, synergy..babies;-)

I want to meet you in my dreams tonight, holding me so tight, loving me, feeling every part of me, you in me.

No expectations. Just the thought of you, exactly at 00:00 on 28th October 2009.

Is this the new beginning of us? I keep on looking at the time either at 11:11 or 22:22, now 00:00, mystery, coincidence, a sign of God's protection..

No expectations. Just the feeling from a past life, a feeling from the present and a feeling for our future.

I love you!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар