сряда, 14 октомври 2009 г.

Sofia - the mystery revealed;-)

Hello Jo and Moira ;-) Or shall I say bye-bye as you've just left for the airport...

Well, I hope we managed to reveal the mystery. Moira made it to Sofia two years ago but she was cunningly put in a hotel and never managed to see my house. But now, it was all out in the open! The cats, the clothes rail, the empty fridge and most importantly, the dusty cross-trainer machine. Don't get me wrong, I use it lots but somehow the dust is just attracted by it;-)

I reckon Hera and Leo were the highlights of your stay and I know you loved the mountains. But here is how I saw it..:

- Coming to the airport was all a bit of a rush as I had to have a very important business meeting on Sunday morning at 10am (far too early for me, but all worth it!)

- What did we do the first evening? Shit, memory is not so good anymore (I'll tell you all about the shit later;-))) Hmmmm, of course I know what we did! We met up with Sasho and went to Ariana lake - Honestly, I love this water balls, shame I am too fat with my 50kg and they won't let me in;-)

- Second day, Vitosha and Chevermeto, with all these out of sync Al-Quaeda dancers. I wonder how we will be representing our countries in 10 year's time. A big disappointment for me, but definitely worth visiting for you - tRRRaditional setting and food, and yep, definitely a cheese overload by that stage.

- It all froze on Tuesday, with the temperature dropping 15C in a day, so lots of sleep for me and a nice walk for you. Gara za Dvama, the Bulgarian Russian restaurant definitely the best choice for me and the highlight as far as food is concerned!

NOW, let me tell you about the other highlights - two words which absolutely made your stay here - SHIT and STINKIES;-)) Can you guess what they are? Surely, I am all a bit into boosting energies and all that so I got this ultra special tea, called SHTIT (which in Bulgarian means DEFENSE or something like that anyway) and what you call it: SHIT tea...Great!!!

And then, here is Jo asking: Nevi, what do you call you coins? So, I say STOTINKIES, Jo...Hahahhah, Stinkies...Actually, yes, we also call them Stinkies and then I burst out laughing too, realising what this means in English....

They are a bit smelly, I agree.

This is to both of you, the passionate hippie and the horses on the street!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар