сряда, 25 февруари 2009 г.

Mоите.....такъми;-)

So this is how it all began:

...

And now, it's my turn to show you one tiny bit more of my world...or actually, after having seen these next few pics, I reckon you might actually get to know me much, much better...

Tadaaaa, here it comes!


The wonderful world inside my flat:

INDIA

Somehow, I have a very strong connection with India.... I reckon living 2 minutes away from Ealing Road made all the difference;-)

Surely, there is no better place to start than Ganesha:





Here is an extract from my "Indian Gods and Goddesses" book:

"Ganesha - popularly known and easily recognised as the Elephant-God, is one of the most important deities of the Hindu pantheon. Ganesha is regarded as the personification of those qualities which surmount all difficulties. He is the god of success in life and its accompaniments like good living, prosperity and peace."

I was told by this Indian man that Ganesha will help me in all the new beginnings in my life!! And so he has been living in my bedroom for the past 3-4 years...(here is the secret, my dreams DO come true!;-)

You know, I have another Indian friend...Sai Baba. This is Manjula's Guru and the one worshipped by most Indian people round Wembley. Me?... I am just addicted to the incense, to the extreme that a few months ago, I ordered a whole box of it online...You got it, this is where the divine smell in my flat comes from... purifying the body and soul;-)







OM SHANTI!






Keeping up with the Eastern tradition, I have to show you my Tibetan prayer flags.






Traditionally, prayer flags are used to promote peace, compassion, strength, and wisdom. The flags do not carry prayers to 'gods,' a common misconception, rather the Tibetans believe the prayers and mantras will be blown by the wind to spread the good will and compassion into all pervading space. Therefore, prayer flags are thought to bring benefit to all.

By hanging flags in high places the "Wind Horse" will carry the blessings depicted on the flags to all beings. As wind passes over the surface of the flags which are sensitive to the slightest movement of the wind, the air is purified and sanctified by the Mantras.

The prayers of a flag become a permanent part of the universe as the images fade from exposure to the elements. Just as life moves on and is replaced by new life, Tibetans renew their hopes for the world by continually mounting new flags alongside the old. This act symbolizes a welcoming of life changes and an acknowledgment that all beings are part of a greater ongoing cycle.

OM MANI PADME HUM!










Something I found recently in a Tea House in Sofia...still in discovery stage;-)

SOUTH OF FRANCE - my dream!!



DRESSING UP



Now, here I have a few things to say. Dressing up is one of favourite things and I must admit I miss it... Kremy, is it too late for another Pimps & Hookers, Doctors & Nurses and MDs & PAs party?;-)))








FAIRIES AND THE ANGELS

Most of you have already met my Oracle cards...But if you haven't, they are amazing and definitely deserve a place amongst my most special belongings!







MY CREATION BOX - whatever is in this box IS!!




LOVE...




Monnio, your turn now to show us your "такъмки";-)

Ps: yeah, yeah, yeah...it's all good giving English lessons and all, but I desperately need to learn a little bit more about HTML....who's going to be my teacher (that's the question;-)?;-)

3 коментара:

  1. Съгласна съм с Longanlon :) Човек ще реши, че си била една десетилетка в Индия ;)

    I have one creation box too! Named "нещобуркан" :)
    And you don't need html lessons :) It's just few tricks you have to know. I'll show you, it's a piece of...chocolate ;)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Ха, ми че то Англия си е направо една малка Индия, особено там, където живеех;-))

    Пипи (виж как вече се научих да не ти използвам истинското име;-)), чакам с нетърпение бързия урок довечера...!;-) ж

    ОтговорИзтриване