четвъртък, 5 февруари 2009 г.

Sleep

Just how important is a good night's sleep? Very, very, very, very....important!!! Vital, necessary, compulsory, needed...every single night!!!

Since arriving in Stockholm, I spend my days indoors, in the office early in the morning, in the hotel at night.....The room that I was staying in had the driest air ever and so, so hot!!!.... on top of all this, the bloody window opened into an internal courtyard...so no fresh air again...?!! And I just had to do something about it

At 2am, I was practically going crazy, sweating, no sleep...So I came down to Reception and asked them to put me in a room with a window, for god sake!!!! Yes, I already did ask them the very first night but they said all the rooms in the same category are facing inside...Well, I could not care less...Even if I had to pay for the upgrade myself, I was moving rooms...I had already packed everything, yes, at 2am and was not going back...Even if I had to sleep in the corridor....

So what can they do, facing a mad Bulgarian.....they changed me and helas, bliss!!!!!! Only 5 hours of sleep on the soft (dont start me again) Swedish beds but at least some sleep. I feel I had battled with the dragons all night....Thank God its Friday!!!!

I love you,
liaana

PS: And can you see how frustrated and tired I was when I wrote this...Its now after lunch and I feel so much better...cant wait to go back to my new room, with the window!! yeyyy


















Can you see my hotel? Yes, one of those windows was the infamous one I was talking about, beautiful internal courtyard, but I like my room now much, much better!!!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар