вторник, 17 февруари 2009 г.

Home Sweet Home

I knew exactly what to expect - flying with a bad cold is never a good idea...And now I am officially half deaf and in bed fighting the "бъцилите" as Ioannka called them this morning...But it feels good!! Well, not the cold (or the flu, God forbid!?) but the fact that I am Home!!

And I feel this really is the beginning of something good...I walked out of the H&M's office last Tuesday evening and I said "Good bye" - I finally admitted it to myself, to Anders and all my other colleagues...

Yes, it's never easy to say "Good bye" to more than 7 years of your life (it really is that long! one way or another, I have been part of their lives and they have been part of mine...Развод ми дай, развод ми дай..;-)))

But seriously, do you remember me walking into the Wembley Office, a 21 year-old auditor on her first job, just 3 days after passing her exams...little did she know that as a nearly 29 year-old, she would still be employed by them...Well, I kind of knew it;-)))

Now though, I know that we have both done the right thing...A few days ago, I was talking to Simo, who seemed surprised, to say the least, that we have reached a mutual decision. And it was!!! A decision to part ways as friends, with a very positive feeling, after the rollercoaster of the last few months....

Looking into the near future, I see my life in Bulgaria, I see lots of fun, nature, eco-villages or to be truthful they really are just hotels, Batak, Zelin, a nice man and 5 kids, playing in the huge garden outside my country house....Well, dreams do come true...

This reminded me of Mariana's favourite song...Thank you so much for waiting for me at the airport. Your smile made such a big difference!!!! And the spinach банички were soooo delicious!!!







DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар