вторник, 5 май 2009 г.

Гергьовден на село

As I was clever enough to forget my camera charger in Sofia (hence no photos from tomorrow's party), here is what to expect: village gathering, turbo folk performance from Pravec's best - Stefka ;-))), lamb soup and hopefully some traditional dances...

It's been raining all day so let's see what the weather gods have planned for tomorrow. I am wearing 10cm hills and I've boughts presents for all my little helpers - cigaretki for Boci, rakia for Emil and some pampering hand cream and shower gel for Galia (the common lady?!)...Margo is coming dressed up in her best outfit and I have a brand new bag, which by the way is lovely!

Bring on selska fashion, I'll tell you more tomorrow...

Bring on Pipi's wedding and Vienna - exciting times ahead, all done with the house work for the next 10 days...Party time!!! and lots of dancing;-)

PS: Nevi dnes nameri rokliata, s koiato hodi na Roman partito u Kremi i Lena - the dress does not fit anymore but memories are so sweet. Bebchence, pomnish li?

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар