събота, 23 май 2009 г.

I had a career, now I have a life

Sitting with Alex, discussing life...What shall I do next? What is this job that will give me the freedom I enjoy so, so much? And here comes his suggestion - Nevi, it's obvious, you should write a book.

Looking puzzled at him, he is right, it seems obvious yet so strange? Can I? Can I become the first writer who hates litterature? It's true, remember, I was always good at math and could never understand the complex and hidden meanings in Shakespeare's or Voltaire's poetry..;-) (is Voltaire a poet?;-)) opaaa, I told you I remember nothing from what we learnt at school..)..

Anyway, so what shall I write about? Well, what do you think? I should write about how my life turned 360C;-))) from the high-flying career in London to my beautiful house in Lakavica. What do you reckon?;-)))

I have so many diaries and little notebooks with my life stories that I can definitely put something together but not just yet. I think it's time to enjoy life just a little more, to find a job that I enjoy, to have a family and it will all come togerther.

For now, I only wish to find the answer to this question: Why do I meet these magical people, these men I look at and go to the other world, of dreams, hopes, love, unity...And what happens next?

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар