понеделник, 18 май 2009 г.

Runnin' around

Friday, around lunchtime - just over 72hrs ago - I was on the bus from Vienna, passing through (you know...), over the river...thinking of you - actually, it was mum asking - so, what have you been up to? when are you coming to join me and my project in Lakavica?

And then, one thing after the other, Velo gathering in the park (I'm proud to report that I managed to get back all fine, in the dark, through all 3 parks, so I am doing just fine with the new bike), Sunday crazy busy in Lakavica, Monday crazier busier in the office - once again, but maybe the final H&M sample sale...Cvetinka to see the flat, Mitko in the park...And now I'm finally in bed!

Seems like forever but my mind is constantly repeating the song from Pipi's wedding. Seems like things are coming together, seems like I will be very busy in the next few days. But I will have you here, I cant wait!!!!!!

Seems like I love you...

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар