петък, 8 май 2009 г.

Strange, strange, strange....

But it feels good!

Sometimes things just aren't what they seem. From the village gossip and the friendly yet mallicious smiles through the flat I call "mine" yet I pay monthly rent, to the fictitious man of my life, who is always here yet never around.

And you know what? I am a little sick of it all. I want to have very little but for it to be true. I don't want to be anyone's friend or ally or girlfriend or wife at a distance...I just want to be ME!

Can I do it? How does one live in a world that's full of hypocritical smiles, comments, acts...What is real? I actually know what, as I can feel it.

And I know I am right. In my little world, that's MY truth. And no matter what you say, I will not do as I am told, I will not trust...I will only fight for my life.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар