четвъртък, 28 май 2009 г.

The top of the world

In my beautiful world, wishes do come true and last night was yet another example of how we can all make things happen - the secret is in believing and allowing ;-)

Strolling towards the Red House, thinking how great it would be if we could go straight to dinner and tadaaa, I am suddenly not needed. Great! But watch this - no coincidences, you are passing through, right this time;-) You are an Angel, but for me you are just a strange reminder of how beautiful the world can be and I am so grateful you were given to me. I am grateful for all these other things given to me and I start this day with a smile, from the top of the world, overlooking Sofia, with the most amazing food and music.

Thank you, world, for having me here! I promise myself to make the most of it.

How are you today?;-)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар