петък, 16 януари 2009 г.

Безумна среща с един микробус

I must have been fast asleep for God to send me such a wake-up call...It was around noon, I was eating definitely not-the-best falafel I bought from the Lozenets market, waiting for my bus...

Yes, I was waiting for a bus but I certainly did not imagine it coming this way. My hood was up...I was planning the day ahead?!?! [ I told you, planning is not good! ]...and I was woken up by something hitting me reasonably hard from the back...

Can you imagine?!........ Someone was reversing his minibus..straight into me!

I am just fine, my back is hurting a little, nothing I cannot cope with but the whole incident make me think once again...are we asleep most of the day? was this really a wake-up call? or was it sent to show me the really scary stuff...I could have been seriously injured by something very, very real. I even remember the registration plate.

I have my fears, who has not? But most of them live @ 22 Nevi's brain, they are only nurtured by my insecurities and thankfully, are mostly never real.

Today's story, on the other hand, was the f**cking reality! I can only be thankful;-)

There is something else I am thankful for but I'll keep it secret...for now, anyway.

This blogging business is getting more and more exciting...My world, my life;-)

Amen

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар