четвъртък, 15 януари 2009 г.

The very first one

About a month ago, I was browsing through an internet dating site (yes, I am in my late 20s and still have not found "the one", not the reason why I entered the site in the first place but this is another story...)...And so, I found this amazingly funny profile of someone named Rock & Jazz...[I am a big Jazz fan, especially after my Eurotrip with Joro...he really is the one to make you listen to the most amazing music on Earth]...and I chatted him up.

This guy, his name is Simo, lives in the most wonderful world.. I just know it! And he happens to have a blog...well, who hasn't these days...not me, the old-fashioned one, keeping tons of diaries but...here I am and I promise to give this a good go. {Thank you, Simo! Do you mention names in blogs?;-))):-*;}

And anyway, this will be a good way of keeping everyone up to date with my life, you never know, I might end up having lots of subscribers...this is what happens in blogs, right?;-)

I must admit, writing in English is much easier and after having lived in the UK most of my conscious life, I reckon I make funnier sentences in English...So, my dear Bulgarian friends, please excuse the betrayal and keep on reading...it will be worth it!

Not bad for a first entry, heh?;-)

Sending you all lots of positive energy, love and light
liaana

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар