четвъртък, 22 януари 2009 г.

Optimism

So, I am a natural born mystic...so far so good! This, however, means that the whole responsibility lies on my shoulders. It is the easiest to blame other people for how we feel. Unfortunately, we and only we create our destiny!

And this is exactly what mysticism is all about. The powers of manifestations are within me..and the control over my thoughts is the key to spiritual awakening, to the world where optimism is my only friend, where I wake up and go to bed feeling positive, feeling good...Hello world!!!

So what if I have negative thoughts? What if I feel inferior, upset, sad? What do I do then? How do I turn a challenging situation, even death, torture, tears into something good?

God, if only I knew!! Constant repetition of some positive mantras is driving me crazy...and it is so easy for old habits to come up on the surface and try to bring me down with them. Their world is beautiful, in the ego-land, I never have to take responsibility for myself - it is always someone else's fault, the ego is so very creative in seeking attention, manipulating and thus, feeling better..

Not this time! A challenge is here to help me grow and I can just look into the direction of love. True and pure love, with no expectations, labels or domination.

I am love. We all are. Smiling blissfully at the world. This morning I could not even see beyond the bare facts. Now I look up and the sun is shining;-)

Let is be love!




PS: I love you;-) My cheek is still hurting badly, badly, only to remind me!!!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар