петък, 30 януари 2009 г.

London - Day Two

Memories, memories...

How many times have I taken the bus down Finchley Road...countless!!



















There's St John's Wood station and Eyre Court...One of these is my window...Grant, I had the best time living there!!!
















And here comes 2 Frognal...Kremy, our party flat, meeting Alex...The O2 centre, Hamsptead, my life...
















Yes, I am on the same bus no 13, sitting at the top front seats, going down Oxford Street...And then I see them, they are in a taxi, both frantically typing on their Blackberries...can you imagine them? As if their life depends on the 12312413799th e-mail for the day...I get off at Trafalgar Square and I fall in love...He is white, she is black and they are singing the funkiest jazz I've heard on the street...But I am in love with their little child, drumming and giving me the best smile ever. Thank you!!!























Then it's time to visit Mysteries, one of my favourites - an esoteric bookshop set in the heart of Covent Garden. I pass by Crocs and buy some orange flip flops;-)) Going down Shaftsbury Avenue, I see the decorations of the recently passed Chinese New Year and decide to take a picture...Finally time for a deserved rest in Starbucks, sipping my favourite Chai Tea Latte, admiring one of the many beautiful Grade II buildings on Regent Street...Could not miss Uniqlo..you will all see my new pink spring jacket...Et voila, the number 13 comes again and I head back home....

My London!!!






Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар