събота, 7 март 2009 г.

Хау мени ленгуиджиз дъз Клиник спийк?

14!!!

Trust me and read this:

Yesterday, Alex brought me a very cute anti-blemish kit from Clinique. As a birthday present or just to cheer me up a little bit, I don't know, but something definitely came out it...

Opening the box, I found the fattest instruction leaflet ever - written in 14 languages...including Russian, Greek, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic and 9 more;-)

This made me think of H&M, who are keen to write their wash & care labels in all possible languages....Honestly! They open a shop in Hundary, Hundarian is added on, they open a shop in Greece, Greek is added on....I reckon by 2020, their care labels will be so massive, they will be damaging the clothes;-))

On the other hand, it is only fair to get every customer read the labels in their own language, right? So, shame on you, Clinique, your products are all over Bulgaria and I could not see my mother tongue on your How to Use....shame, shame, shame....

I'll tell you the way I see globalisation very soon....But what do you think? We soon will have one bank, one economy, one world.....one language!!! What is this...having people speak different languages?!! We need a globalised one and that's it...then watch my business with the English lessons going through the roof;-))) Need to have a word with the one man who runs with world;-)

I'll tell you what he says;-)
xx

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар