вторник, 17 март 2009 г.

These last few days

These last few days have been both happy and sad...

I felt the loneliness of an empty house, the satisfaction of a well done job, the once again unexpected but so, so sweet confirmation that dreams do come true, the pleasure of following through and the excitement of meeting someone in whose eyes I could see myself...

I have met a lot of people in my life but there are very, very few in whose eyes I could see the truth...from the very first moment...and believe me, these people are special...I remember the exact seconds...our eyes crossing and......God!!!! Miracle....!!! that feeling that everything is all right, that feeling of loosing control, that feeling of total freedom...Thank you, God, for allowing me to have such special moments...they are earth-shaking, ground-breaking...whatever, they are just amazing!!!

From the moment you turned back, on these steps in Sozopol (you know who you are and I love you so, so much...I hope you read this!),I knew what it felt like to recognise yourself in someone else...And yes, sometimes we loose touch, (there is another person I think about always but we have not spoken for ages), but this love is soo soo real...

There is someone else I met not that long ago, in a strange house, somewhere in North London, and he made my world, he taught me to dream, he made me shiver and cry..And I love him! Yes, I love you and I know everything will be all right!!!!

My love, my boy, who is so, so special and is always there for me...who understands me and accepts me, who loves me just the way I am...Thank you, bebi! Do you remember the Lower Ground Bar?;-)

And today, perhaps someone I knew in a past life but yes, definitely the exact same feeling....

I am so grateful for being able to recognise these moments...and to love them!

A reminder for later on: Music Idol: my favourite boy is back and my favourite girl is out...life, heh!

Another reminder: to be grateful but to continue MY WAY!

THANK YOU!!!!! JUST THANK YOU!!!!!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар