понеделник, 6 април 2009 г.

Freedom

My 6th April started bright and early, with a great bike ride in South Park...Happy to report, Hakercheto is doing a fabulous job so far;-)

And then, life hit me with this blog post I promised not to publish here..Little flower bunny, read on...once again, here and now, out in the open - what I think of the whole dramma-ramma;-)

You see, I only wish to comment on the freedom aspect of the whole soap story, as it was described;-)

What is freedom? And who can pretend for the title of a free man?

Well, well...my sweeties, I have thought long and hard about this and for me:

Total freedom = openness, honesty, ability to look at yourself in the mirror and smile, self-belief and self-acceptance, love....

Somehow, freedom just does not conjuge with little man-made games, hiding behind faceless blog profiles, egoism and self-centreness...

You know, I also make compromises with my freedom...sometimes, when it is worth it.

But this hides another aspect of the so-called free souls - the ability to understand, to make a conscious compromise with themselves in order to maintain the balance in this Universe...

Something else comes to mind - freedom is the free will to not be free...And yes, freedom is love...And a free man is always alive...

I've seen you - you don't look alive to me;-)

And as it goes, I wish you love, I wish you heaven, but most of all - I wish you freedom!

Do you think you can ever measure up to this?!!



You run and you live...at least a while. But dying in your bed, a while from now, will you regret the only chance you had to be totally free?

1 коментар:

  1. блог в блога:)))

    невежи са блаженните, повярвали в собсвеното си слово, незнаейки какво вършат, умирайки бавно възкръсвайки с чиста душа:))) щастлива съм с падението, намирайки пътя който трябва да извървя, живейки с жертвата, обичайки себи си такава безкромпромисно унижена и извисена със същата обич... любовта ограничава свободата, заблуждава и ни прави свободни... а те си остават завързани за собствените си окови... благодаря ти
    усмивки от мен и плюшени гушки

    ОтговорИзтриване