сряда, 1 април 2009 г.

OK, OK....

Once again, it is all about coincidences....

How do things work out the way they do? Are we responsible for our destiny or is there a pre-determined path we end up taking despite our so-called "choices"...?

Anyway, how free are we to make a choice? And are these "choices" our own or somebody else's?

Do you know the answer to my questions? Do you? Are you sure you know? I doubt it.

Have you thought of the million and three things that happen to us from the moment we wake up...? Have you? No, seriously!!! This is important!!! How many seconds of the day you are actually there, here, and now!!!??? How many? And how many are you in your own little word, thinking about yesterday, about tomorrow...?

More importantly, how many seconds are the happy seconds in your day? 2,22? The really happy moments that make you feel alive. The stupid smile, the sparkling eyes....

Yes, it is really one day at a time...Can't really handle more than this. This is what life is about - just that one second at a time!!

And coincidences? Well, coincidences exist...And choices?...I am not sure. I reckon we can choose our thoughts but please, let's all go live in the mountains, free of noise, free of influences..then we can truly make our choices and change...How easy is it to go to the supermarket next door and buy a chocolate bar? And have you ever read what chewing gums are made of? Well, I have...But leave chewing gums, 99% of the food we eat is a load of crap...I mean, seriously!!!!

The information we get brain-washed with, the economic crisis conspiracy, what's that all about? A well-played game. Well done, big guys!!!

And dreams? And all these people in our lives? Where do they come from? How do relationships work out? Where do we go afterwards?

I have far tooooo many questions this morning;-)))

But there is one thing I know, 1st April is a fool's day. I am a fool, what about you?

I love you!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар