сряда, 29 април 2009 г.

Ideas

Ideas, ideas and...more ideas!

In the last few weeks, my life has turned upside down, or even better downside up...! I can see things slowly coming together, the garden takin' shape, my room, the famous burglar alarm, and soon-to-be landline and heavy door ;-)

More, more, more! And yes, despite all this, there is so much more! At times, like this morning, I get up at 5.30am and think to myself "I just want to stay in bed!"...As I said before, I hardly sleep, "I am too excited!!!" (as I remember being said in an EuroDisney advert)..Luckily, I still have other urban things to keep me occupied and I can still excuse myself with BTK, work or some other city business.

But the question remains: Can I do it? Can I "sustainably" wake up every day and go there, alone, in the little village forgotten by civilisation, can I wake up there alone, day after day...I mean, what do you do in the village? Apart from being occupied in the garden - well, that's enough and far too much! There is work to be done, from now till after 3-4 years.

But just recently, I started yearning for a friend, for someone to share my passion, to wake up next to me (ok, they can wake up in the other room, I am not necessarily talking about a lover here) and smile, and to keep me company in the garden. I love the little lizzards and the birds I keep mistaking for snakes (wait until the summer, darling!) but this is a totally new dimension of ALONE...And I guess, another challenge ;-) Who said I loved challenges? Yes, I know, I did, but this time I'd rather do with an easy ride!

Talking about rides, in the purely physical sense of the world, I have to tell you this. Only Monday night I was sitting with Pipi and Emil, talking about life in the little Bulgarian villages and more specifically, how men treat women...bla, bla. Bla, bla, my ass;-) Sorry guys but I saw it happening LIVE yesterday.

Here she comes, the village "common" lady (as they call her) - she is very pretty, in her late 30s and I must admit I quite like her. But listen to this, slowly but surely, I am told all the village gossip. I guess subconsciously I must have asked to hear it but God!.... she is going out with this one, and the other one, and she's got a child from a third one (by the way, that child is forgotten somewhere in an institution?!) and now, the local policeman comes, with his Jeep, fancy and quite slimy in my eyes, and off she goes...with him...but where are they going? In my world, I have male friends, who come and visit, we have coffee and chat but "sweetie pie, you are so naive, they are just off to shag" - another quote from my NOW.

Please, God, give me good weather, health and hope and a nice soulmate;-)

I love you!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар